NWGear™ company created and owned in Pacific NorthWest to deliver the highest quality products in the USA. Our products are RoHS, CE, and FCC Certified.
We listened and fixed the issues from your all your feedback. Our newly designed lighters do NOT make the annoying high pitched sounds others make. NWGear Lighters come with remaning power level indicator, so you do not run out of power right when you need it the most.
The new Ultra Slim Arc lighter is not only perfect for your home and kitchen, but also any of your outdoor needs as well. It uses electricity to ignite your Candles, Stoves, BBQ, Cigarette, Fireplace, Fireworks, Incense and anythign else you can think of.
Easily and safely singe off those loose threads on shoelace and other laces you may have.
- Charge NWGear Arc Lighter with the provided USB cable.
- Unlock the child safety lock, and press the button to start the electric arc.
- Up to 300 sparks per charge
Electric Arc Lighter Main Features:
- NEW! Battery Charge Indicator
- Long Flexible Neck
- Ultra Slim Design
- Rechargeable Battery
- Charge time 1 to 2 hours
- Power: USB Charger
- Eco Friendly!
- Lighter x 1
- USB Charging Cable x 1
- Money Back Guarantee
Black, Black and Silver, Silver
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Returns and Exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased. All returns must be postmarked within thirty (30) days of the purchase date. All returned items must be in new and unused condition, with all original tags and labels attached.
- You have 30 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- After receiving your return and inspecting the condition of your item, we will process your return or exchange.
- Please allow at least seven (7) days from the receipt of your item to process your return or exchange.
- A 5% restocking fee will be charged for all returns.
Ship your item back to Us
To return an item, please email customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. After receiving a RMA number, place the item securely in its original packaging and include your proof of purchase, and mail your return to the following address:
NorthWest Gear LLC.
1401 N. Miller ST.
WENATCHEE, WA 98801
Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
For more information, view our full Returns and Exchanges information.